And the search for employment comes to a close. At least for now. On Monday I will start work as a processing manager for KARM Thrift Stores, where every $2.00 of profit buys a meal at the Rescue Mission. Be sure and stop by – you can see me if you are making a donation. I will leave to the patient mind the thoughts of how it is I have been confined to the non-profit sector.
And now, links:
- I don’t think this is really what Seth Godin was talking about.
- Objective vs. Subjective
- Frankly, I’m all for a global currency. But I think it won’t happen until currency can be measured on a peer-to-peer sort of basis. Just get Visa, Master Card, and AmEx to use “grams of gold” as their account measurement.
- On the divine attributes of Dr. Pepper.
- An excellent song choice, considering the medium.
- Cool hotel? A little too cool for me, I think.
- Flash fiction: excellent choice to name him Robbie.
- Not necessarily supporting this view of baptism, but my what a different perspective.
- I’ve had similar thoughts
- Can’t… do… plaid!
- More of the flash fiction. Excellent.
- If you’re going to include the culture in your bible study (and you should), be careful! This is really in the vein of my biggest beef with every amateur theologian (including me).
- Outraged over AIG bonuses. In the opposite direction.
- I’ve been really itching to read this book for a while, but unwilling to pay for it. Now the audiobook is available for free.
- Give to the uncharity! Or rather, don’t because it’s not really a gift…
- I would have written something like this, except I was never brave enough to go there.
- Dan Phillips does his link farming on a weekly basis, and the photos are way better.